Kitten Heels

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Frigger 

Apparently it’s not a dirty word.

I’ve been toying with the idea of starting my own blog for a couple of days now and seeing this this morning decided it for me, I just had to share it with everyone out there.

I say this morning, I didn’t actually get up until somewhere around 1pm but that’s irrelevant. I sat down in my living room with a cup of coffee after switching on the telly and one of those annoying Cash in the Attic type auction shows was on; predictably the telly gadget was on the other side of the room and in my semi-comatose state I wasn’t getting up to get it and so settled down to watch David Dickinson yabber on.

You might be wondering where I’m going but I’m getting there don’t worry. Mr Cheap as Chips is showing us a very strangely shaped piece of glass and is trying to demonstrate how impractical it is (I really couldn’t care less, I’m trying to get my caffeine hit) and then he gives us its name – a frigger. You heard right, it’s called a frigger and no, it’s not for use when lonesome in the bedroom (sadly), apparently its what glassblowers made from left over pieces of glass at the end of the day to keep themselves amused and make a pretty penny.

I couldn’t resist giggling to myself as I finished my cup of coffee, especially since this frigger could almost resemble a clitoral suction toy, or maybe that was just a case of word association?
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 5:59 pm