Kitten Heels

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I'm here but will I stay? 

I’ve never been very good at keeping diaries. In fact I don’t think I’ve ever kept one longer than a month, so what makes me think that a blog will be any different? Well, to be honest, nothing. There is a high probability that in a few weeks time this blog will be thrown on that pile with the rest of the unwritten and rubbished diaries of my youth – but I thought I’d give it a go just because I wanted one and lately what Kit wants Kit gets.

That sounds really spoilt and brat-like I know but its not, it’s just my new outlook: I want those leopard pattern peep toe shoes I buy them, I want that short haircut I go to Michaels, I want a blog... you get the picture. Saying that it took me a while to get my little slice of blog pie, I had no idea why I wanted a blog so why should I get one? I didn’t know what I wanted to write about and had no idea why anyone would want to read about me so what was the point? You might notice I’m writing in the past tense here and I really shouldn’t be – all those things still apply!

I don’t know what I want to write about but I know that almost everyday my fingers itch to type about something or other (they don’t want to write my handwriting is atrocious) and whether or not someone wants to read it isn’t the issue, I want to talk so I’m going to yabber away and if you want to listen, pull up a chair and kick off your shoes (I promise not to steal them if I have them already).
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 3:36 pm