Kitten Heels

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Apologies 

I'm at my local internet cafe right now after just watching England play Andora...I will NOT tell anyone the score until tomorrow aren't I nice!

I haven't been around much the past few days due to technical problems hence the internet cafe that I'm typing my little nails away in right now. Has anyone else noticed how difficult it is to type on a keyboard that isn't yours? The keys just don't fit.

Anyhows I'll be back soonish with something to say hopefully. Right now I'm going to meet my mate Jack - some of you might even realise that my mate Jack isn't even of the human community and I'm already halfway through one meeting with him already tonight.

I would like to say on the plus side but I can't think of one so in the words of Winnie's mate Tigger Ta Ta For Now and a off I bounce down the road in my leopard print kitten heels with the red ribbon.
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 7:18 pm