Kitten Heels

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Washing?? 

Today I’m a domestic Kit and I hate it. Yuk. Picked up last night at 11, home at 3 (don’t ask why I didn’t stay) and this morning I realise I really have to do my washing. It really was one of the saddest days of my life when my mum turned round and said she was no longer my own personal laundry service *Insert single tear of lost childhood*. No but seriously now I cannot get used to it. All this making different piles for colours and whites. Not to mention the slightly darker colours and the silks that have to go on a cool wash. And hand washing! What the hell is that all about?! Then there’s how much time it takes up. I just can’t be arsed to do it. I mean I know I can just bung it in and press the button to get it started, it’s the going back and sorting in out that’s the problem.

Don’t even get me started on ironing.

Now I know why I haven’t had anything to wear for the past three weeks – because I haven’t done it and I’ve got no one to blame but myself (grumble grumble). So in my semi-comatose state that was me at 1pm today I managed to get a start on the huge pile that was blocking half of the space in my room. So far I’ve done two loads and I estimate another two to go. Tomorrow all things going right I’ll have some decent jeans to wear and some even better undies to wear underneath. Yay.

Maybe one day I’ll actually do this on a regular basis.

Oh and gub gub… I know it’s going to smack me in the face here but I gotta ask. Johnnie’s?
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 2:41 pm