Kitten Heels

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Have I told you about me yet? 

I don’t think I have. Should I? Maybe a little bit.

I’m Kit (I know you know, but all introductions begin with a name)

I’m 18. My parents can’t accept the fact I’m not a their little girl anymore, though I have to say, if being their little girl means getting my laundry done I’m all for it!

My favourite drink its orange and fizzy but doesn’t taste of orange. Can you guess what it is?

I live and breathe London; I can walk through it all day long and never get lost.

That’s a lie I get lost all the time, but I can always find my way home – just like a cat.

I cannot describe what The Bloke Indoors is to me. He simply is. I love him.

I’m getting broody and it won’t go away, it’s beginning to scare me.

I love chemistry - it’s my favourite subject.

I hate chemistry lessons – they never end.

I love it when The Bloke takes control – I will always be his slave, unless he tells me not to be (but isn’t that the same???)

The first time I felt a leather paddle on my arse I screamed and flew off the bed.
Then crawled back over for more.

I want to have sex in the kitchen. I don’t know why but I really, really do.

I’m a poor student with no job. I’m sorry. I’m trying to get one I promise.

I had killer leopard print shoes. I wore down the heels. I’m gutted.

I do not understand why some people do not like giving or receiving oral. Each to their own and all that. But I just don’t get it.

No, I do get it, that’s why I like it; I don’t understand why they don’t like it.

Next year I leave home for university. I can’t wait.
I’m terrified about leaving home for university next year.
(how obvious was that?)

I love reading, if that reading involves a little sexiness then that’s great. If there are pictures along with that sexiness then that’s not so great. I think it has something to do with me once finding something that looked a little too much like my brother for comfort.

I quite like it when people read over my shoulder on the train. I like to see their reactions.

I hate rush hour trains.

I have a favourite bus route.

I miss route masters.

I prefer to walk everywhere.
In 3inch+ heels.

I where flats when said 3inch+ heels have rendered me unable to walk in anything but flats.

If you need directions around London from me I will give them to you via coffee shops, you have been warned.

Mmm saying that I really would like to play under the table in a restaurant.
(Its strange the things I’ve done with The Bloke and the things I haven’t which would seem so simple).

I’m a little bit worried about a piece of CCTV footage that may or may not exist.

The Bloke Indoors was my sexual awakening.

My biggest fear is my mum finding my toys.

I’ve already found hers. It’s not a pleasant experience.

This has become a longer than I planned. Sorry about that.
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 7:03 pm