Kitten Heels

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Friends that are boys (again!) 

Not so sure about that ‘elephant in a room’ theory about Harry and me. Him, Anna, The Bloke Indoors and I went to pub after college on Thursday. As we sat in around a table, me cuddled up to The Bloke (half asleep I have to admit) he announced that he has a new girlfriend (guess what? I woke up).

Her name is Chloe and she works in the same coffee shop that he told me he liked me in. Apparently they hit it off a few weeks ago and he finally plucked up the courage to ask her out on a date last weekend.

Yep that’s two days after we spoke.

They went out, they ate, they drank, they kissed…they did a little bit more than kissed and apparently they’ve done that little bit more every day since. Good on Harry.

Its strange, though, I’m almost kind of annoyed that the cheeky git moved on so fast – the way he made it out to me when we spoke was that he had some massive crush on me and couldn’t sleep, eat or think of anything else (seriously, it was a Hollywood moment). Not some stupid one-wank half-thought of an attraction.

To think I was worried things would have to change.

(Look! Two posts in one day! Aren’t you lot lucky…)
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 8:47 pm