Kitten Heels

Monday, December 11, 2006

Ooooh 

Well you will never guess what I saw today?

Now I know I moaned about everyone reminding me about how close Christmas is the other day. but that doesn't mean that I don't like Christmassy things...

Carol singers!

A whole bunch! Singing around the heeeuuuuggeee (if slightly crappily decorated) tree at Waterloo station today there was a group of carol singers. There was also a few people with charity buckets as well. I have to apologise to them all; I was in a massive rush (as most people are at train stations) and didn't get a chance to listen, see who they were raising money for or even give them any money. I'm sorry.

But the fact that there was a whole bunch around a Christmas tree with Santa hats on was really nice!
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 9:24 pm