Kitten Heels

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Pancakes 

I am simply the mistress of pancake making! Oh yes. I can make not one, not two, but THREE pancakes at once!

In the same frying pan!

Of course not on purpose you understand...It only happens when the stupid flipping apparatus cuts through the pancake batter as I try to flip it and tears it into pieces! Then there's the other times when the pancake fails to flip (it's the pancakes' fault you understand - not mine) and instead folds in on itself to create a thick, battery lump.

I tried didn't I?

And I bought chocolate sauce especially to drip all over them!

Guess I'll have to find a nice - sticky - use for that another day.

I know there is something I want to tell you all about, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was! I'll remember soon I hope!
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 8:38 pm