Kitten Heels

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

moans and apologies 

I got a new computer a little while ago, unfortunately it is playing up already...not happy. I haven't downloaded anything funky and everything that should protect it from unwanted funkiness is up and running so sod knows what is up with it. The thing is, I would take it to one of those consultant things to get it fixed, but there are certain pictures on here that I don't particularly want said consultants to seeeeee.....bugger. It would of course be these kinds of files that will not open so I cant get rid.

Bugger.

Oh...and can I apologise for the unbelievably rubbish spelling, grammer and simple stringing together of sentences in the past couple of posts....it's summer-holiday syndrome I'm sure: No typing for college means I forget how!!!

hehe
Posted by Kitten Heels @ 9:16 pm